Friday, May 28, 2010

A cute idea and some yummy salad!

Hello all :) I just finished making some of the invitations for my sister's bridal shower!!! :) So exciting! Here is one of them:


I loved making these with Kristi, my sister's best friend :) We cut out pieces of fabric, glued them to cardstock, and decorated with some ribbon and a white pen :) I'm so excited as the wedding gets closer!

Today I decided to make a sweet salad...but I don't have the exact measurements...I will try my best to list them proportionally! It is just something to throw together (actually, I made this with some girlfriends on Tuesday!

Fun Salad :)
2-3 cups spinach (or baby mixed greens)
1 cup of snap peas, cut in half
1-2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts (toasted or candied if you want!)
1 bell pepper, cut up into bite-size pieces (or those yummy mini sweet peppers, so good!)
1 apple, sliced into bite-size pieces
2 Tbsp. Feta cheese
1 avocado, sliced into bite-size pieces
Some sweet or savory dressing, whatever is your favorite! The Brianna's dressings are great...or whatever you like :)

Basically just toss everything BUT the avocado together...add that last :) It is yummy and perfect for summer :] Eat up!

1 comment:

  1. Daniella! Those invitations are very cute!! love the way they turned out! xox

    ReplyDelete