Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cinnamon and crafts...heaven!

[ Cinnamon rolls just out of the oven :) ]

Since I learned to bake and realized how much I liked it, I started making cinnamon rolls for Christmas. These little gems are from a recipe by Smitten Kitchen - an amazing food blog, by the way. I make them with fat-free milk instead of whole-milk and they come out just amazing. Try them for yourself and you'll see what I mean...


I was feeling crafty on Christmas Eve and decided to do something I've never done before...make a card! It was super fun and now I'm thinking of all kinds of new ideas to make cards. This did take a little bit because of the hand stitching, but it was worth it and I like how it turned out. Now what to add to it? I don't know quite yet :)


1 comment:

  1. Those rolls look AMAZING!! you have a true talent, because those are hard to get right!

    ReplyDelete